Power 7 Program Details
The BTES Coach's Show coincides with Gridiron Gameday and airs the day before game day at 7:00pm and at 6:30pm right before the live broadcast of the football game.
The football coach of the school where we will be filming will discuss the team's season, the upcoming game, player highlights and outlooks for the season.
Gridiron Grill Recipes
- Cowboy Beans
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion or a ½ bag of frozen chopped onions
- 1 green pepper or ½ bag of frozen chopped green pepper
- 3 cans (16 oz) of beans (your favorite! We use pinto, northern and baked beans)
- 1 (18 oz) Barbecue Sauce
Brown ground beef with onion and green pepper – drain fat. Put ground beef mixture in crockpot. Dump beans, one can at a time on top of meat mixture. Pour Barbecue Sauce on top. DO NOT STIR!
Cook 4-6 hours on low.
Stir prior to serving.
- Hawaiian Sweet Ham Rolls
THIS RECIPES MAKES TWO PANS
- Hawaiian Sweet Original Rolls (2 - 12 or 18 count each)
- 2 - 9 ounce containers of Hillshire Farm Honey Ham deli meat
- 2 packages of sliced baby Swiss Cheese
- ¼ C Mayonnaise
- 1½ Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 8 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- ¼ C brown sugar
Cut rolls lengthwise, keeping the top together and the bottom together. Place the bottom into a greased pan. (I use aluminum pans for easy clean up). Keeping the ham loosely rolled up, place an entire package of ham to cover the entire bottom half of the rolls. Place a layer of swiss cheese. Add mayonaise to the inside of the top half of the rolls and place it on top of the ham/cheese in the pan.
Mix together remaining ingredients. Smooth this mixture of the tops of the rolls. Cover with foil. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes. Cut rolls apart and enjoy!